[NTG-context] Ctx running once?

Procházka Lukáš LPr at pontex.cz
Mon Mar 14 23:08:11 CET 2011

Hello,

is there a possibility how to let Ctx run just once, not three times (as usually), keeping in mind that TOC and/or page numbers may be wrong, just to check correctness of the document?

- I have a longer document with enough MP code and I'm interested often just whether there is no error in the Ctx/MP code, so in this case a successful (= the first) run of Ctx is enough for me for that moment.

- So is there a switch, e.g. "context.exe --err-check" or "context.exe --once" or something like this?

Best regards,

Lukas