[NTG-context] Is Minimals ready for non-developers to use?

Jeong Dalyoung haksan at me.com
Mon Mar 14 16:20:47 CET 2011

Dear Tom,

good to hear that minimal is working fine.

> I had the same experience that you had with the Introduction not showing up
> in the TOC. Do you know how to report a bug?

I think that completecontent doesn't recognize the user defined "intro". It is all what I can tell you.
If you have no special reason to define \intro, you may use \chapter to make it appear in TOC.

This mailing list is a place to report a bug.
If it is a real bug, then Hans will correct it, otherwise many experts who are watching mails suggest you a good solution.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Dalyoung