[NTG-context] lang-wrd.lua - howto count 1-, 2-, and 3-letter words?

Florian Wobbe Florian.Wobbe at awi.de
Mon Mar 14 12:56:36 CET 2011

Hi,

I'd like to ask an early question again in a different way: I need to count every word in a document but lang-wrd.lua counts only words with 4+ letters.

So I tried to set "words.threshold = 4" in context/base/lang-wrd.lua to smaller values but this does not change anything.

I don't know where to start looking. Also I am searching for a non-global solution without changing the core files.

Thanks!
Florian