[NTG-context] Ideas for restructuring the ConTeXt garden?

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Mon Mar 14 08:07:52 CET 2011

Am 2011-03-14 um 07:33 schrieb Alasdair McAndrew:

> Yes, I see that would be a non-trivial problem.  Maybe as a stop-gap
> some ConTeXt files could be provided which at least roughly emulate
> a few standard LaTeX styles?

Again:

We senior ConTeXt users won’t look thoroughly at "a few standard LaTeX
styles" just to copy their look for a few switchers.
We don’t need them. We design our own styles after our needs. We don’t
stick to a few "standard" styles. It’s ConTeXt, not LaTeX.

If you come up with specifications, we can help you implementing them.
Otherwise consider paying one of us for doing annoying, unnecessary
work.

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---