[NTG-context] Ideas for restructuring the ConTeXt garden?

mathew meta at pobox.com
Mon Mar 14 04:32:16 CET 2011

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 19:07, Alasdair McAndrew <amca01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Speaking as a raw ConTeXt beginner, I would find it very helpful to have a
> library of different styles: LaTeX, journal, conference and book styles.

This is what I've been setting out to do, build a set of examples. So
far I've got a custom font example (posted for comment last week) and
a personal letter template.

I looked at the letter package, but that's far too general. I wanted
something simple and self-contained that I could take and modify, not
a framework.

So yes, a set of examples of layouts is exactly what I would be likely
to use myself.

mathew