[NTG-context] Ideas for restructuring the ConTeXt garden?

Pontus Lurcock pont at talvi.net
Sun Mar 13 06:03:53 CET 2011

On Sat 12 Mar 2011, mathew wrote:

> My experience on Ubuntu is that if you install the ConTeXt minimals
> in your path, they break a bunch of stuff from TeXLive, such as
> pdfcrop.

I have the minimals installed but with no automatic setup in .bashrc
or similar. So when I need to run ConTeXt, I fire up a new terminal
and explicitly ‘source /path/to/minimals/context/tex/setuptex’ before
doing anything else. Anything I run in a different terminal just gets
the standard paths for the system's TeXLive installation.

Pont