[NTG-context] Minimals installation problem

Tom Tom at tuxedo-press.com
Sat Mar 12 19:12:24 CET 2011

After installing Minimals apparently successfully on a Windows Vista system,
I got the following messages when executing context hello:

MTXrun | forcing cache reload
MTXrun | resolvers: loading configuration file
'C:/Context/tex/texmf/web2c/texmfcnf.lua'
MTXrun | resolvers
MTXrun | resolvers
MTXrun | resolvers
MTXrun | the resolver databases are not present or outdated
MTXrun | resolvers: using suffix based filetype 'lua'
MTXrun | resolvers: using suffix based filetype 'lua'
MTXrun | resolvers: remembering file 'mtx-context.lua'
MTXrun | resolvers: using suffix based filetype 'lua'
MTXrun | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'

The directory name, Context, is not longer than eight characters and has no
embedded spaces, so that should not be a problem. Executing texexec hello
works fine. However, I want to use MKIV not MKII. BTW, I chose the current
option to get a stable version.

What could be the problem?

Tom Benjey
717-258-9733 voice