[NTG-context] missing colon in lucida mkii

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 16:12:21 CET 2011

Dear Hans,

there is a block of code that is commented out in math-lbr:

\startmathcollection[lbr]
\definemathcharacter [:]  [punct] [tf] ["3A] % unbelievable
\definemathcharacter [;]  [punct] [tf] ["3B] % unbelievable
\stopmathcollection

As a consequence I get a dot instead of colon with $a:b$. May I
request uncommenting these lines again?
(Plus, definitions for \colon are also missing, and maybe for some
other characters as well, but I didn't check systematically.)

Mojca