[NTG-context] hanging on missing picture

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 15:07:39 CET 2011

Hi,

On my installation of ConTeXt, there is no hanging: maybe there is an issue with your intsllation?
The output shows a grey rectangle with
	name : dummy
	file: figure
	state: unknown
written on it.

For your information, I tested your code on a Mac OS X 10.6.6 and the minimals (version 2011.02.25).

Best regards: OK