[NTG-context] Am not getting Roman numeral page numbers in MKIV

Tom Tom at tuxedo-press.com
Sat Mar 12 14:46:45 CET 2011

Thank you for taking the time to look into this for me, Dalyoung. I changed
bodymatter to bodypart in two places and got the same results as you did.
Page numbering is reset to 1 for the Introduction. However, I still don't
get Roman numerals in the front part and, as you also experienced, the TOC
is not listed in the TOC.

I am using Texlive 2010, which I downloaded on February 11, just two months
ago yesterday. One would expect such basic functions to be rock solid in
MKIV by now.

What version are you using?

I have avoided downloading Minimals for the reasons mentioned in the thread
currently running on documentation plus that I don't want to be constantly
downloading new versions because of serious bugs and having simple things
that formerly worked to no longer work due to one of these bugs. I am not
using advanced features by any means. This is very frustrating.

BTW, where did you read to use front part instead of frontmatter?

Tom Benjey
717-258-9733 voice
717-243-0074 fax
blog: www.TomBenjey.com