[NTG-context] Am not getting Roman numeral page numbers in MKIV

Jeong Dalyoung haksan at me.com
Sat Mar 12 09:35:19 CET 2011

Dear Tom,

Since I am an enduser of ConTeXt, I couldn't expalin what happens here.
 I just run your code in the mail and got the following results.

> 1. Front matter page numbers are not lower-case Roman numerals although they
> are listed as such in the TOC.

The Roman numerals in both front part and in TOC.

> 2. The Introduction is not listed in the TOC.

Same as your output. No

> 3. Page numbering isn't reset to 1 in the bodymatter section.

Same as you, but if I change \startstructureblockenvironment[bodymatter] to \startstructureblockenvironment[bodypart], then Introduction starts from page 1.
So I guess that there are something between [bodymatter] and [bodypart].

best regards,

Dalyoung