[NTG-context] \setuppublications problem

Jean Magnan de Bornier jm.bornier at free.fr
Sat Mar 12 08:37:28 CET 2011

Le 11 mars à 13:00:51 "Thomas A. Schmitz" <thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de> écrit notamment:

| On Mar 10, 2011, at 3:38 PM, Jean Magnan de Bornier wrote:
>
| > Using the last mkiv from the minimals, \setuppublications seems out
| > of order.
| >
| > If I write:
| > \setupbibtex [database=/home/jean/biblio]
| > \setuppublications[alternative=apa]
| >
| > \starttext
| >

| > {\bf Bibliography}
| >
| > \nocite[foo, bla, blu]
| > \placepublications
| > \stoptext
| >
| > the pub list is empty. But if comment out this line the bibliography
| > is
| > printed; it works also ok with
| >
| > \setuppublications[]
| >

| Difficult to answer, I don't have the file /home/jean/biblio. Maybe
| make a real example?

Fair enough. Here:
\setupbibtex [database=/home/jean/biblio]
\setuppublications[alternative=apa]

\starttext

{\bf Bibliography}

\nocite[hh2010a,hh2010b,Eijkhout1991]
\placepublications

biblio.bib is a file already known to some:

@STRING{hh = {Hans Hagen}}

@ELECTRONIC{hh2010,
  author = hh,
  year = {2010},
  title = {Metafun. \CONTEXT\ mkiv},
  url = {http://www.pragma-ade.nl/general/manuals/metafun-s.pdf},
}

@ARTICLE{hh2010a,
  author = hh,
  title = {The Font Name Mess},
  journal = {MAPS},
  year = {2010},
  volume = {40},
  pages = {2-8},
  keywords = {context},
}

@ARTICLE{hh2010b,
  author = hh,
  title = {Grouping in Hybrid Environments},
  journal = {MAPS},
  year = {2010},
  volume = {40},
  pages = {67-71},
  keywords = {context},
}

@BOOK{Eijkhout1991,
  title = {\TeX\ by Topic. A \TeX nician's Reference},
  publisher = {Addison-Wesley},
  year = {1991},
  author = {Victor Eijkhout},
  address = {London},
  keywords = {general},
}

With mkiv I get an output without the bibliography; but dropping
"alternative=apa" everything is fine (I tried other alternatives).

tia,
--
Jean