[NTG-context] Lucida in ConTeXt

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 01:27:46 CET 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 21:46, Hans van der Meer wrote:
> On 22 december 2010 Wolfgang Schuster wrote in a reply:
>
>> Give us more information, this works for me:
>> \setupbodyfont[lucida]
>> \starttext
>
> The trouble is, it is not working for me. My minimal testfile is:
> \usetypescriptfile[type-buy]\setupbodyfont[lucida] % new fontbook says "preloaded no"

You should better not use [type-buy] at all, but that is unrelated.

Apart from that, the versions of ConTeXt earlier than 2011.03.11 11:45
were having problems for me as well (infinite loops and nonworking
math), but I see that Hans didn't release any new beta yet. You can
use --context=experimental at your own risk.

Mojca