[NTG-context] ConTeXt in MiKTeX

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 18:29:00 CET 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 18:26, Carlos Breton Besnier wrote:
> Hello.
> I need ConTeXt Mark IV environment on a USB stick because I don´t have
> administrative rights over the computer. The operating system is windows. I
> downloaded MiKTex 2.9 portable (Texworks) and ConTeXt package but I can not
> get it run. I've searched on the web how configurate Texworks but I did not
> find a manual.

Somebody would have to test, but one thing that is sure is that at
every location where you plan to put the USB stick you will have to
run "luatools --generate" and "context --make" before compiling the
document. This has been fixed recently, but is not part of MikTeX yet.

Where exactly do you get stuck?

Mojca