[NTG-context] Compile script

Philipp A. flying-sheep at web.de
Thu Mar 10 13:21:15 CET 2011

2011/3/3 Cecil Westerhof <cldwesterhof at gmail.com>

> I have been asking a lot of questions lately and getting very speedy
> replies. Time to give something back. ;-}
>
> I attached a script I made to easily compile ConTeXt files in the current
> directory. Default it looks if there are tex files where there is no pdf
> file, or the pdf file is older. Those are compiled.
>
> It is possible that a tex file has not changed, but a file that it depends
> on has. That is why there is the parameter --all. When this is given, all
> tex files are compiled. I hope it is useful to someone.
>
> --
> Cecil Westerhof

good idea. it would be cool to extend it to utilize texworks'
modelines<http://code.google.com/p/texworks/wiki/TipsAndTricks>,
which are a pretty straightforward way to tell programs which files are root
files and which command shjould be used to compile them (a bit like
shebangs).

i would like to see these standardized in some way (and a good start is to
tell everyone they are there)

flying sheep