[NTG-context] extra line in tabulate headers

Florian Wobbe Florian.Wobbe at awi.de
Thu Mar 10 11:53:11 CET 2011

>> how can I suppress the extra line in the header of the example
>> on contextgarden
>> (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Tabulate#Headers)? Removing
>> header=repeat from \setuptabulate helps but I'd like to keep
>> header repetition.
>
> Hi Florian,
>
> wrapping it into a “\placetable”-float seems to get rid of it

Hi Philipp,

in deed it does with \placetable[here]. I should have added that I wrapped it inside \placetable[split] to split the table over several pages. Unfortunately this messes up the header lines:

\setuptabulate[split=yes,header=repeat]

\starttabulatehead
 \HL
 \NC {\bf format char} \NC {\bf meaning} \NC \NR
 \HL
\stoptabulatehead

\placetable[split]{none}{%
 \starttabulate[|r|l|]