[NTG-context] Libertine fonts

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Wed Mar 9 16:20:00 CET 2011

Thanks Hans for your reply. My version up to 15 minutes ago was: 2011.02.14 19:48. Now it is : 2011.02.25.

In the meantime I updated the minimals and it does indeed use the fallback. Only then I realized, that in the type-otf.mkiv the typefacedefinition for math of libertine is commented out...

Willi