[NTG-context] tex-live and MkIV

Cecil Westerhof cldwesterhof at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:20:24 CET 2011

I installed tex-live 2010. It gives the same version info as the one that
was installed by openSUSE:
    MTXrun | kpse fallback with progname 'context' initialized in 0.09
seconds
    TeXExec | version 6.2.1 - 1997-2009 - PRAGMA ADE/POD

Following http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TeX_Live_2010 I try to do luatools
--generate, but this gives:
LuaTools | fileio: variable SELFAUTOLOC set to /usr/lib/texmf/bin/i586-linux
LuaTools | fileio: variable SELFAUTODIR set to /usr/lib/texmf/bin
LuaTools | fileio: variable SELFAUTOPARENT set to /usr/lib/texmf
LuaTools | fileio: variable TEXMFCNF set to
{$SELFAUTODIR,$SELFAUTOPARENT}{,{/share,}/texmf{-local,.local,}/web2c}
LuaTools | fileio: no cnf files found (TEXMFCNF may not be set/known)
LuaTools |
LuaTools | runtime: 0.010 seconds

So I suppose that I have to set TEXMFCNF. But to what?

--
Cecil Westerhof