[NTG-context] Putting citations in an e-book

Cecil Westerhof cldwesterhof at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 19:57:53 CET 2011

2011/3/8 Wolfgang Schuster <schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com>

> \define[2]\epigraph
>   {\blank
>    \startframedtext[middle][frame=off,offset=none,width=fit,align=middle]%
>    \color[darkgreen]{#2}\endgraf
>    \rightaligned{\it #1}%
>    \stopframedtext
>    \blank}

I want to do something like:
\epigraph{Elbert Hubbard}{
Many people fail in life, not for lack of ability or brains or even
courage,

but simply because they have never organized their energies around a
goal.}

Because I want to have the but on the second line, with the rest of the
text. But this gives:
Runaway argument?
{ Many people fail in life, not for lack of ability or brains or even\ETC.
! Paragraph ended before \epigraph was complete.
<to be read again>
                   \par

I managed to get what I want with:
\epigraph{Elbert Hubbard}{
  Many people fail in life, not for lack of ability or brains or even
  courage,
  \blank[disable]
  but simply because they have never organized their energies around a
  goal.
}

But I was wondering if there is a better solution?

--
Cecil Westerhof