[NTG-context] header text for each page of a chapter

Milton Galo Patricio Inostroza Aguilera minoztro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 22:47:19 CET 2011

I'm still working on my issue without success :-(.  I've posted my pdf
document [1]...if somebody could help me it will great for me =D.

The principal idea is to customize the name of the chapter (the header
text), "Tarjeta de Crédito", to show the header text like the light
blue text "Tarjeta de Crédito" (position, color, size). In a nutshell,
I want that the light blue text become my header text.

As you can see, the second page doesn't have the light blue text but
It still has the name of the chapter (it is the desired behavior)

[1] http://tinyurl.com/4vuwug5

--
Milton