[NTG-context] font name has a space.

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:10:50 CET 2011

Am 07.03.2011 um 13:03 schrieb Jeong Dalyoung:

> I tested english font which has a space in its name and got the same results. For example, "Geogia Bold.ttf" font.
> luatools cannot locate it and LuaTeX said "unknown font." and used default font.
>
> I renamed it GeogiaBold.ttf in /Library/fonts and tried again, but not succeed.

Do you have another version of Georgia in your tex directory, e.g. I had the core fonts from microsoft under texmf-fonts and context used them instead of the system version. I deleted now the font from the tex directory and context use now the system font.

You can check if context can font the font with

  mtxrun --script font --list --all --pattern=georgia*

Wolfgang