[NTG-context] MnSymbol in ConText

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:51:42 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 12:37, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

>> As a side note: Is mathdesign available for context? I remember reading
>> about it somewhere, but the third-party module site has nothing listed.
>
> I made a package [1] with all necessary font files a while ago but it’s
> Mojcas job to include them in the minimals. The typescripts are already
> part of context.

I still have complete rewrite of minimals in my
as-soon-as-i-can-take-some-time todo list. The idea back then was to
use the same switch for mathdesign as for modules.

The fonts are already here:
    http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/fonts/extra/
but I sent (and probably also already lost) a patch to Hans to allow
adding extra fonts. Three lines have to be added to mtx-update.lua to
fetch fonts from the extra tree. (And something else to fetch testing
files inside "context" directory.)

(An alternative is simply to take all the fonts into default
distribution, but that might start growing "to infinity".)

Mojca