[NTG-context] font cache

Steffen Wolfrum context at st.estfiles.de
Mon Mar 7 10:39:46 CET 2011

Am 07.03.2011 um 09:50 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> On 6-3-2011 6:15, Steffen Wolfrum wrote:
>
>> with current version using the command
>> mtxrun --script cache --erase
>>
>> lets my context-minimal get unusable:
>> mtxrun          | unknown script 'context.lua' or 'mtx-context.lua'
>
> sure, as you erased all

Erasing the cache can mean "erase all"? This I didn't expect, sorry.

I was quite surprised that I can't run "context.lua" (eg. for making formats) anymore, after I cleaned the cache.
When I did it ("mtxrun --script cache --erase"), Is there something I can do to get my context install running again?

Steffen