[NTG-context] Where is bibmod searching for bibliography style files?

Florian Wobbe Florian.Wobbe at awi.de
Sun Mar 6 19:18:55 CET 2011

Hi,

I created a custom bibliography style file (bibl-mybst.tex) and like to use it with

 \setuppublications[alternative=mystyle]

For obvious reasons I want to move the file from texmf-context/tex/context/bib to some directory in texmf-local. Unfortunately, the file is not found in the texmf-local tree. I have tried several subdirectories using MkIV.

Where should the file go so that bibmod finds it?

Thanks,
Florian