[NTG-context] font name has a space.

Jeong Dalyoung haksan at me.com
Sun Mar 6 13:52:23 CET 2011

Dear all,

I tried define a font whose name contains a space, but not succeed.

font name: smMokPan Medium
font file name: smMokPan Medium.otf

I tired as follows, but ConTeXt couldn't locate the font file.

\definefont[testfont][name:"smMokPan Medium"]
\definefont[testfont][name:(smMokPan\space Medium)]
\definefont[testfont][name:smMokPan\space Medium]
	in log file
		fonts           > latin modern fonts are not preloaded
		languages       > language en is active
		fonts           > beware: no fonts are loaded yet, using 'lm mono' in box

\definefont[testfont][file:smMokPan Medium.otf]
\definefont[testfont][file:smMokPan\space Medium.otf]

fonts           > virtual math > the mapping is incomplete for 'txmath' at 5pt
system          > begin file testmp.tex at line 25
fonts           > defining > font with asked name 'smMokPan' is not found using lookup 'file'
fonts           > defining > unknown font smMokPan, loading aborted
fonts           > defining > unable to define smMokPan as \**testfont**

How to defint a font whose name contains a space?

Thank you.

best regards,

Dalyoung