[NTG-context] vertical alignment in simpleslides

Curiouslearn curiouslearn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 05:18:09 CET 2011

Hi

Today I started making lecture slides for one of my classes and
decided to try out simpleslides. First of all, thanks to Thomas and
Aditya for writing the module.

I had a question regarding vertical alignment. Consider the following
minimal example:

               \usemodule[simpleslides][style=Swoosh]
               \starttext
               \SlideTitle{Context can be used for \dots}

              \startitemize[n]
               \item
                   Writing your articles
               \item
                   Making slides for presentations
              \stopitemize

              \stoptext

The two items appear at the top of the slide. Is there a command or a
setting such that items will be aligned around the center of the
screen?

Thank you for your help.

Bharat