[NTG-context] special character in filename

Reviczky, Adam adam.reviczky at kcl.ac.uk
Sat Mar 5 21:38:13 CET 2011

>> Yeah, please fix this ASAP. I keep all my context files in
>> a directory which I call /dev/null, and for some reason,
>> this doesn't really work. But I am not going to change the
>> name of my directory, no, you have to rewrite your
>> software!
>>
>> Thomas
Dear Thomas

I understand, that it's not a good idea, and I've seen similar issues on the list (http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2010/052339.html).
I ran into this by making a deb package of a software (that includes context files) with a version that have a "~" in it, and therefore it makes a folder name having this character and context fails.

So i guess the answer is then, no.

Adam