[NTG-context] Personalizing a PDF generated with ConTeXt

Cecil Westerhof cldwesterhof at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 13:03:44 CET 2011

2011/3/5 Cecil Westerhof <cldwesterhof at gmail.com>

> For example, you could put the various \setvariables statements in various
>> separate files and load a specific one from the context command line with
>> --environment=...
>>

> I tried it and it works. Only one thing: when the variables are not set
> (forgot the environment parameter, file not correctly set, ...) I would like
> to set default values. How would I do that?

For who likes to something along the same lines: I attached a BASH script
that generates all the PDF's based on .per files. You call the script with:
    compileContextPersonalised.sh <TEX_FILE>

One 'problem': for every generated personalised PDF, there is also a log and
tuo file. But I am using --purgeall. So why are they there?

--
Cecil Westerhof