[NTG-context] One-off theorem titles

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Thu Mar 3 19:18:23 CET 2011

On Thu, 3 Mar 2011, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 03.03.2011 um 09:05 schrieb S Barmeier:
>
>> \startenumeration[text={Yoneda Lemma},location= ... ]
>
> Enumeration don’t support key-val-input for the commands and environments
> (although it isn’t hard to add it). The both arguments are “[reference]”
> and “{title}”.
>
> Besides the already presented solution here is one which use the annotation
> module (local replacement of the enumeration text doesn’t work because
> \setupenumerations resets the counter):
>
> \usemodule[annotation]

A very useful module to have! But how is it different from enumerations
(apart from having a modern interface)? in particular, would you consider
reimplimenting definitions and enumerations by using annotations as a
base?

I am a bit surprised by the naming of the internal macros:

annotation_cmd
annotation__cmd
annotation___cmd

I know that \do \dodo \dododo is not the best notation, but I don't find
_ __ ___ better.

Aditya