[NTG-context] One-off theorem titles

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:24:40 CET 2011

Am 03.03.2011 um 16:00 schrieb S Barmeier:

> With the current solution, I still have the problem that the numbers of
> \starttheorem and \startproclaim{Theorem} are on the (resp.) left and
> right side of the text/title and I don't know how to change that.

> I still find \starttheorem[text={Special Theorem}] (and that is called
> key-val-input?) the more intuitive, though. Maybe it would be worth
> considering to enable such inputs - it seems many other \start...
> \stop... environments allow such key-val-inputs.

It’s a old command and the syntax has changed when Hans rewrote the command for MkIV.

> The annotation module looks good from afar, I just can't find it on
> contextgarden nor on tlcontrib...

It’s part of the minimals but you have to install the third party modules.

You can find it also at the modules section [1] of the wiki and a more
recent version on bitbucket [2]. There is documentation in the source
but it isn’t finished and a pdf is missing but i put a draft online [3].

[2] https://bitbucket.org/wolfs/annotation
[1] http://modules.contextgarden.net/annotation
[3] http://d.pr/7FhB

Wolfgang