[NTG-context] Why does bookmarks show also sections

Cecil Westerhof cldwesterhof at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:08:17 CET 2011

2011/3/3 Alan BRASLAU <alan.braslau at cea.fr>

> On Thursday 03 March 2011 15:20:12 Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> > Am 03.03.2011 um 15:14 schrieb Cecil Westerhof:
> > > I use:
> > > \placebookmarks[chapter,section][chapter]
> > > \setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]
> > >
> > > As I understand it there should be bookmarks generated for chapters and
> > > sections. When opening the document only the bookmarks for chapters
> > > should be shown. But all bookmarks are shown. What is going wrong?
> >
> > Can be a bug but make first a working minimal example for Hans.
> >
> > Wolfgang
>
> Hans, as I understand, does not use bookmarks himself...
>
> I use:
>
> \setupstructure [state=start,method=none]
> \setupinteraction
> [state=start,option=bookmark,contrastcolor=interactioncolor]
> \setupinteractionscreen [option=bookmark]
> \placebookmarks [part,chapter,section,subsection]
>                [part,chapter,section]

My system does not understand \setupstructure. When using the rest I have
the same problem. Could because I do not have the newest system:
TeXExec | TeXExec | version 6.2.1 - 1997-2009 - PRAGMA ADE/POD
TeXExec | TeXUtil   | version 9.1.0 - 1997-2005 - PRAGMA ADE/POD
TeXExec | CtxTools | version 1.3.5 - 2004/2008 - PRAGMA ADE

--
Cecil Westerhof