[NTG-context] One-off theorem titles

S Barmeier severinbarmeier at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:00:26 CET 2011

With the current solution, I still have the problem that the numbers of
\starttheorem and \startproclaim{Theorem} are on the (resp.) left and
right side of the text/title and I don't know how to change that.

I still find \starttheorem[text={Special Theorem}] (and that is called
key-val-input?) the more intuitive, though. Maybe it would be worth
considering to enable such inputs - it seems many other \start...
\stop... environments allow such key-val-inputs.

The annotation module looks good from afar, I just can't find it on
contextgarden nor on tlcontrib...

Thanks,
Severin