[NTG-context] Why does bookmarks show also sections

Alan BRASLAU alan.braslau at cea.fr
Thu Mar 3 15:58:24 CET 2011

On Thursday 03 March 2011 15:20:12 Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Am 03.03.2011 um 15:14 schrieb Cecil Westerhof:
> > I use:
> > \placebookmarks[chapter,section][chapter]
> > \setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]
> >
> > As I understand it there should be bookmarks generated for chapters and
> > sections. When opening the document only the bookmarks for chapters
> > should be shown. But all bookmarks are shown. What is going wrong?
>
> Can be a bug but make first a working minimal example for Hans.
>
> Wolfgang

Hans, as I understand, does not use bookmarks himself...

I use:

\setupstructure [state=start,method=none]
\setupinteraction [state=start,option=bookmark,contrastcolor=interactioncolor]
\setupinteractionscreen [option=bookmark]
\placebookmarks [part,chapter,section,subsection]
                [part,chapter,section]

and this seems to work (or seemed to have worked?).
I had also tried [part,chapter] and this correctly did not show section on
opening.

Alan