[NTG-context] One-off theorem titles & numberstyle

S Barmeier severinbarmeier at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 3 10:56:34 CET 2011

Thank you for the quick reply, it is getting quite close. I guess the
trick is to define an enumeration for one-off use and use "title=" to
fake "text=". The only problem is that the number sits between text and
title. So to still be able to use \starttheorem alongside
\startproclaim{Theorem}, I would need to know how to either place the
number after the "title" or how to place it before the "text".
I'd be interested in knowing how to do both.

Also, I have problem with the numbering mechanism and the
numberstyle/textstyle/etc.

\defineenumeration[theorem]
    [text=Theorem,
    numberstyle=normal,
    headstyle=bold,
    textstyle=caps,
    number=yes]
\defineenumeration[proclaim]
    [text=,
    number=theorem,
    headstyle=bold,
    title=yes,
    titleleft=,
    titleright=]
\starttext

\starttheorem
Abc
\stoptheorem

\startproclaim{Special Theorem}
Def
\stopproclaim

\stoptext

This gives as is no number for \startproclaim{Special Theorem}, although
I asked for number=theorem. Also, the numberstyle of \starttheorem is
not normal, but bold, and adding textstyle=normal/caps/etc. seems to
have no effect either.

Best,
Severin