[NTG-context] Metafun Label and externalfigure Problem

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Mar 2 12:16:25 CET 2011

Hi,

Not having blblogo.pdf, I used cow.pdf for the tests below.
I use luatex 0.66.0 (rev 4090) hand-built on linux32, and
Context 2011.02.25 22:03 MKIV (received privately from Hans)

With that configuration, all three tests function exactly
as they should, so it is almost certainly not luatex that
is causing trouble. It could be a bug in one of the previous
beta's, or a local/minimals misconfiguration.

Best wishes,
Taco