[NTG-context] Metafun Label and externalfigure Problem

Jeong Dalyoung haksan at me.com
Wed Mar 2 10:08:06 CET 2011

Dear Lutz,

 After  replacing "blblogo.pdf" with a figure file in my system and tested it. Otherwise, it shows a gray rectangle.
I got no error and the output is fine.( "Test" and the figure are well shown)

I don't know "rev 4090" but here is the version of ConTeXt  minimal in my system.

This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.65.0-2010121316
 \write18 enabled.
(testmp.tex

ConTeXt  ver: 2011.02.25 22:03 MKIV  fmt: 2011.3.1  int: english/english
Since I don't know deep inside ConTeXt, I can't tell you a solution. Sorry.
Setup in your system may be  different from mine.

Cheers.

Dalyoung