[NTG-context] Letter with letterhead

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Wed Mar 2 09:58:19 CET 2011

Hi,

though I am using MKIV only, it should also work with MKII

	\startsetups[letter:foot]
		\setlayer[letter:foot]
			[x=4.5mm,y=-2mm]
			{... whatever must go in here ...}
	\stopsetups

	\startsetups[letter:nextfoot]
		\setlayer[letter:foot]
			[x=4.5mm,y=-2mm]
			{... whatever must show up on page 2 and further ...}
	\stopsetups

	\startsetups[letter:head]
		\setlayer[letter:head]
			[x=141mm,y=3mm]
			{...whatever should be places in the header...}
	\stopsetups
	\startsetups[letter:nexthead]
		\setlayerframed[letter:nexthead]
			[x=\dimexpr\textwidth-10mm,y=0mm]
			[frame=on,width=10mm,align=flushright]
	               {...whatever should be placed in the header after page 1...}
	\stopsetups

Willi