[NTG-context] Item description in bold

Stefan Müller warrence.stm at gmx.de
Tue Mar 1 16:02:36 CET 2011

Hi Cecil,

I think here is what you are looking for:
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Description
There it is explained how to define descriptions. In

\definedescription[descr][
   headstyle=bold,style=normal,align=left,location=hanging,
   width=broad,margin=1cm]

the option "headstyle=bold" does the magic.

Besides, you could also just use "{\bf Description one}", I think.

HTH,
Stefan