[NTG-context] Metafun Label and externalfigure Problem

Lutz Haseloff lutz.haseloff at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:17:12 CET 2011

Hi all,

with latest ConTeXt MKIV
Metapost Labels doesn't work for me anymore.
My Code:

\starttext
\startMPcode
label(textext("Test"),origin);
\stopMPcode
\stoptext

The Output only shows the word "mpout" as the Label.

There seems to be a Problem with externalfigure too.

With:

\starttext
\startMPcode
externalfigure "blblogogr.pdf" xscaled 35mm yscaled 19mm shifted (13mm,15mm);
\stopMPcode
\stoptext

I get the error message:

metapost        > loading 'metafun.mp' (experimental metapost version two)
! Emergency stop.
<inserted text> ...re.mp ; fi ; ;;;;]===], false)}

\processMPgraphic ...e ;\!!es , \MPaskedfigure )}}
                                                  \egroup \placeMPgraphic \d...
l.5 \stopMPcode

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
mtx-context     | fatal error: return code: 1>Exit code: 1

With:

\starttext
\startMPcode
externalfigure "blblogogr.pdf";
\stopMPcode
\stoptext

There is no errormessage and no picture in the output.

I hope, these are not all my ignorant faults, like always :-)

Greetings Lutz