[NTG-context] references

Stefan Müller warrence.stm at gmx.de
Tue Mar 1 10:27:18 CET 2011

On 28.02.2011 17:58, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 28.02.2011 um 17:38 schrieb Stefan Müller:
>
>> I just learned that some of those labels are, in fact, reused. That caused some confusion when I tried something like
>>
>> \setuplabeltext[en][section=section~]
>>
>> Is there a "list" or something which labels alexist and what values they have?
>
> Only the source files, mkii gets the labels from the lang-xxx.mkii files
> and mkiv from lang-lab.lua. What you can do is to list them on the wiki.
>
> Wolfgang

Only for clarification: did you mean lang-txt.lua with a lot stuff like
   july={
    labels={
     af="julie",
in it? Or is there something wrong with my files (couldn't find this
file at http://source.contextgarden.net/tex/context/base only on my
harddrive...)?

If that's the file: it looks like a clever thing to me to let a
lua-function read "data.labels" and format it properly (table or
something) and/or show only one language or something, rather then
putting it on the wiki. Especially since there are some gaps in this
file and there could be a lot updates in the future.

I'll look into that in the not too far away future, but I'm not very
experienced with Lua.

Stefan.