[NTG-context] Labels, offsetting the layout...

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Mon Feb 28 22:20:15 CET 2011

Hi all,

I should prepare a couple of sticky-labels. The label-sheet however has a top margin of 21 mm as also a bottom margin of 21 mm. At the left and right side there is a margin of 8 mm.

The size of the label is 42.3 x 97mm. There are 16 such labels on each sheet.

In order to get the prints correct I wanted to move the layout 8 mm to the right and 21 mm down... I had no success to complete this.

Could someone enlighten me what I am doing wrong?

Willi

I have the following setup for testing:

\definepapersize[Label][height=42.3mm,width=97mm]
\definepapersize[Mypaper][A4]
\setuppapersize[Label][Mypaper]
\setuppaper
    [paper=Mypaper,
    topspace=21mm,
    backspace=8mm,
    dx=2mm,
    dy=0mm,
    nx=2,
    ny=6,
    margin=0pt,
    width=194mm,
    height=255mm,
    location=middle]
\setuplayout
    [page=Label,
    topspace=4mm,
    backspace=5mm,
    margin=0mm,
    width=87mm,
    height=34.3mm,
    header=0mm,
    footer=0mm]

\definelayer[Label][width=\paperwidth, height=\paperheight]
\setuparranging[XY]

\starttext
\dorecurse{12}
      {\setlayerframed