[NTG-context] references

Stefan Müller warrence.stm at gmx.de
Mon Feb 28 16:08:09 CET 2011

Hi,

I think it could be useful to be able to "reuse" the label text setups
elsewhere, too.

I have for example

\definereferenceformat[inexp][label=example]
\setuplabeltext[en][example=example~]

in one of my documents. Why not specify this label when defining an
enumeration "example":

\defineenumeration[example][label=example]

This way I could easily use several languages in parallel with one
setup. The first letter should probably be capitalized in the
enumeration label...

Stefan.