[NTG-context] Comma spacing in math mode

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 15:52:47 CET 2011

> Some time ago I was wondering if there's something like
> "kerning" in math mode, too. Does that mean it would work if I switch to
> cambria math fonts?

It would at least work better for cases such as different spacing
between letter F, Y or X and comma (where F and Y leave too much empty
space).

It would not effect \hairspace (this might be a bug, but I didn't
test) and it would not effect space *after* comma (unless maybe for
Y). Autospacing for commas is a different issue, but Cambria could
solve "bad kerning".

Mojca