[NTG-context] Letters in head; disabling parental numbers

Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. LPr at pontex.cz
Mon Feb 28 08:24:44 CET 2011

Hello,

thank you for the piece of code.

> \definestructureconversionset[myconversion][numbers,Characters][numbers]
> \setupheads[sectionconversionset=myconversion]

Could you describe the meaning of the second and the third parameter? I found only this on wiki (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Table_of_Contents), but this is not a full description.

Another question - is it possible to hide (don't display) parental numbers in a head?

I'd need to get the following sequence:

A. PartA
B. PartB
B.1 Section1
B.2 Section2
1 Subsection1 - Here the chapter and section numbers are to be omitted
2 Subsection2

I tried:

\setuphead[subsection,subsubject][number=no,ownnumber=yes]

But "number=no" disables the number completely (as expected) and "ownnumber=yes" causes an Ctx error.

So is there another way?

BTW: I'm not typesetting "normal" (book-like) text, but I' generating some tree-like lists of documentation. And the kind how heads look is given a priori.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Lukas

--