[NTG-context] Bibliography bug

Pontus Lurcock pont at talvi.net
Sun Feb 27 02:28:02 CET 2011

Greetings everyone,

Since this is my first post here, I would like to start by saying
thank you to all the ConTeXt developers and documenters for a great
system. I'm using ConTeXt to typeset my doctoral dissertation, with
(so far) reasonable success. But I've run into what I think is a minor
bug in the default bibliography style. Minimal example:

---8<---

\startpublication[k=test,t=inproceedings,a=Smith,y=2000]
\author[]{John}[J.]{}{Smith}
\pubyear{2000}
\arttitle{A fascinating exposition}
\editor[]{Adam}[A.]{}{Jones}
\title{Proceedings of Something}
\city{London}
\pages{123--132}
\organization{Institute of Whatever}
\stoppublication

\starttext
\placepublications[criterium=all]
\stoptext

---8<---

Using Linux minimals, context Mark IV, v. 2011.02.25 22:03, this gives
me:

  Smith, J. (2000). A fascinating exposition. In Jones, A., editor,
  Proceedings of Something, pages 123–132. London.: Institute of
  Whatever

I think that "London.: Institute of Whatever" should be "London:
Institute of Whatever." with full stop after organization rather than
city.

I assume the fix is simple, but I swiftly got lost when I tried
jumping into the bibliography code, so I hope that someone else can
help here.

Thanks,

Pont