[NTG-context] \placefigure and \em (again)

Willi Egger w.egger at boede.nl
Fri Feb 25 10:40:10 CET 2011

Hello,

of course I do not have the solution for the underlaying problem. I found out, that you can put a \strut in front of the problematic text and then it comes out ok.
Another point is, that placing the whole text-part i.e. all 4 paragraphs in your example between \bgroup \egroup results in more problems. In this case the tufte-text is also not flowing around the picture.

Kind regards

Willi