[NTG-context] how to make chapter starts from odd page always?

Jeong Dalyoung haksan at me.com
Thu Feb 24 15:32:18 CET 2011

Dear all,

I'd like to start every chapter starts from an odd page.
page=right or page=left doesn't affect the page setting.
I tried it using pagenumbering, but not succeed.
I also want to put "counting" + pagenumber at the header of everypage.
How to make it work?

Here is my setting. Corrections for better shapes are welcomed.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Dalyoung

\definestructureconversionset[frontpart:pagenumber][][romannumerals]
\definestructureconversionset[bodypart:pagenumber] [][numbers]

\setupheadertexts[][{\tfx COUNTING}]

\startstructureblockenvironment[frontpart]
	\setupuserpagenumber[numberconversion=romannumerals]
	\setuppagenumber[number=1]
	\setuphead[chapter][command=,number=no,page=right]
\stopstructureblockenvironment

\startstructureblockenvironment[bodypart]
	\setuppagenumber[number=1]
	\setuppagenumbering[alternative={singlesided,doublesided},location={header,left}]%singlesided,right]
	\setuphead[chapter][command=\Myheader, page=left]
\stopstructureblockenvironment

\startstructureblockenvironment[backpart]
	\setuphead[chapter][command=,number=no,page=left]
\stopstructureblockenvironment