[NTG-context] increase space on the left of pages included using \copypages

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Wed Feb 23 16:27:10 CET 2011

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011, Curiouslearn wrote:

> I will try to do this using lua loop. I should learn it. I am learning
> so many new things currently that I have not had a chance to learn
> Lua.
>
> I was wondering if Aditya's filter module could be used to use Python
> instead of Lua, but I suppose I should ask that as a new question.

It is easy to do this in TeX, so no need to go to lua (or python).

Call

\getfiguredimensions[filename]

Then you can use

\noffigurepages
\figurenaturalwidth
\figurenaturalheight

to place each page of the figure. Something like:

\getfiguredimensions[filename]
\dorecurse{\noffigurepages}
{\externalfigure[figurename][page=\recurselevel]}

Aditya