[NTG-context] [t-vim] Line numbers

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Wed Feb 23 16:21:15 CET 2011

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011, Marco wrote:

> I stumbled over one thing: When set directory=tmp the temporary files are sent
> to the tmp directory except the md5 hashes of external file code, these are
> put in the working dir.

The md5 hashes are in the same directory as the file. So, in case you are
including a file from the current directory, the md5 hash will also be
there. So, the easiest solution is to move (or perhaps simlink) the file
to the temporary directory. Then you can include the file tmp/t.tex and
the md5 hash will be created in the tmp directory.

> Is it possible to convince the context script to remove the temporary stuff
> when called with the --purgeall option?

I will look into that. I guess that the easiest way out is that, instead
of using .vimout extension, I use .tmp extension. Then, all the temporary
files will be removed by --purgeall.

Aditya