[NTG-context] increase space on the left of pages included using \copypages

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Wed Feb 23 12:33:35 CET 2011

"Curiouslearn" (if you're older than 13 years, I'd appreciate a real name), it's not easy to see what you want to do. The included pages, like the document where you want to include them, are letter size. If you simply include them, they will take the entire width. The small margin left and big margin right are already in you includethis.pdf. If you want more margin left, all you can do is scale the image. Or adjust the papersize of the file you want to include. But if you want to have some special effect (like pushing part of your included image off the page), you'll have to use something like \externalfigure, as Hans suggested. Btw, if you know the number of pages you want to include, it's relatively trivial to write a simple loop, both in mkii (with \dorecurse and \recurselevel) or with a lua loop.

Thomas